There are many suppliers of portable and sectional buildings — so why choose Dartford?
Welcome to the website for Dartford Portable Buildings (DPB), specialising in the manufacture, supply and installation of (standard or bespoke) portable buildings both for domestic and commercial applications.
In addition to the sale of such buildings, DPB offers a comprehensive after sales service including lining, insulation, painting, concreting, transportation and more, ensuring that even the most complicated jobs can be undertaken and contracted out with confidence.
Experience, reputation and value...
Through the decades, DPB has earned an enviable reputation for offering the very best quality at exceptional prices, resulting in some of the best value buildings possible including greenhouses, wood sheds, metal sheds, shops, playhouses, workshops, mess-rooms, summerhouses, carports, garages, pavilions, classrooms, toilets, offices and many more; in fact there's probably no kind of purpose-built timber, plywood, steel or concrete construction or location (basements, roofs etc) that DPB has not been involved with..!
And it's just this level of experience that sets DPB apart from other companies in this sector. After all, how many other companies are able or willing to manufacture and install buildings to the specific requirements of the customer? DPB is very happy to prepare quotations for almost any purpose-built construction of any shape, size or type and delivery for many portable buildings is offered free of charge within a radius of 20 miles from Dartford.
Sheds, for example...
Compare what you get when you purchase a shed from DPB:
- Prices include timber floor, glass, roof felt and delivery within 20 miles.
- The shiplap is mostly 3/4 inch thick not 1/2 inch as is often the case.
- The framework is usually thicker.
- DPB use tongue and grooved floor boards, not sawn boards or chipboard.
- DPB use red cedar treatment, not the cheaper, less environmentally friendly, brown product.
- The roof felt is green mineral, not the cheap, thin black variety.
- DPB will deliver on a day convenient to you and don't just dump sections at the bottom of your driveway, wherever possible.
- Nobody at DPB receives commission, so there's no pressure selling.
- DPB will alter the specification to suit your requirements if required.
Browse this website...
DPB hope you now have an insight into the company and hope you find this website useful. Please contact us by telephone, fax or email for a prompt and friendly response. You can rest assured that if you choose DPB, you will be dealing with a reputable company and are guaranteed a first class job at a first class rate. Thanks for looking..!
To get in touch, simply use the Contact page and submit your enquiry. Should you wish, a representative will call to discuss your requirements in more detail.